something weird happen on my bike

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMAX1260

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heeeeelllllppppppp

well i was so happy winning the mod monkey contest.

started my bike made a stop for getting something to eat.
got on the bike and... pressed the ignition... and the bike dont start.
spark plug are 3 days old. new oil,filter oil and clutch discs.
the thing i noticed is that when i presses the switch from off to on the lights in the tacho and temp gauge slightly went lower. when i turned the switch to off it went brighter.
anyway when i pressed the start it was trying to start but wouldnt. you could hear it ..it wanted to start but wouldnt. the feeling that if you turned on the choke it would...but fcr dont have choke... i opened the right grip cleaned it with spay... but still nothing...

any ideas???

i am out of my waters now.
dont think it is the tci box because in that case i wouldnt hear it trying to start.

HEEEELLLLPPPPP

VMAX1260, I love thd title of your thread. I just have to respond in such a manner...... "so what was her name?" LOL

G

If the kill switch was on it wouldn't turn over at all... I learned that the hard way years ago after dicking with my 85 for over an hour before I realized the kill switch was on :rofl_200:
Never happened to me, nope never, no really it didn't....ok it did!:bang head:
One of those moments when you realize what just happened and look around to see if anyone caught ya!:doh:
I hope you find the issue Vmax1260!

Back