South central region rallies schedule

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

train460

Reaction score
Sorry, thought i already posted these dates up.

2012 South Central Rally Schedule

Texas Spring Hill country rally
April 20th & 21st
Based in Bandera Tx at
The Riverfront hotel
www.theriverfrontmotel.com/
Phone:
Local: (830) 460-3690
Toll-Free: (800) 870-5671

As most of you know i am holding all 11 cabins, you MUST call them and give them the dates and tell them you are with the V-max group and mention my name to get a reservation. When you do that post up what cabin you reserve so we can keep up a list.
If you want to share a cabin post that up also so we can geet all the beds used, which make for a cheaper weekend.

Rally In the Ozarks
May 18th & 19th
Based in Eureka Springs Arkansas
The Eldeweiss inn
www.edelweissinn.com/
800-870-2529 or 479-253-7316

They are holding all the rooms in the front for us until about april or so, so call as soon as you can. i think there are about 15 rooms up front.
You MUST mention the V-max group or VMOA and mention my name to get one of the held rooms.

Texas Fall Hill country rally
oct 26th & 27th
Based in Bandera Tx at
The Riverfront hotel
www.theriverfrontmotel.com/
Phone:
Local: (830) 460-3690
Toll-Free: (800) 870-5671

Here is a link of rallies past if you want to check them out.
community.webshots.com/user/train460

More later
Michael Hansen
south central director
281-467-1369

e-mail [email protected]

Bandera is booked for Shala & I Michael. Cabin #4. We'll probably pull in late the 19th.

And of course, we've been booked at the Eureka Springs AR KOA for a while now already!

Great
If you guys want to come to houston before and ride out with the group on friday you guys can stay with us. We have an extra room here.

We MAY be trailering out again this spring as we are hoping to continue on to big bend after bandera. Will see.
Michael

Back