south Florida illegal dirtbike and ATV riders on MLK Day

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
Brace yourself South Florida; ‘Wheels Up, Guns Down’ road mayhem is coming, and officers are ready (msn.com)

Broward County Sheriff Tony George warns that illegal motorcycles and ATV riders on south Florida streets will be arrested and vehicles confiscated when apprehended on the 'Wheels Up, Guns Down' demonstrations during Martin Luther King Day.

1642048105842.png

Riders run through traffic ignoring directions of legal travel, stop signs, red lights, and stunting (wheelies, burnouts) while travelling in packs of dozens of riders. In the past, while in a truck, I narrowly-avoided being hit head-on by an ATV and a motocross bike on a major south Florida highway during a prior same-day demonstration. Watch-out for the scofflaws! A multi-jurisdictional enforcement including multiple helicopters will be on-patrol.

It's probably one of the only times when you can see/hear a two-stroke vehicle anymore (not many SAAB's, DKW's or Trabants around ).

1642080487998.png

This is what can happen to confiscated bikes and ATV's:

Bulldozer crushes confiscated dirtbikes used on streets.png

Last edited:
That happens here a lot as well. That and street racing. It's become so flat-out brazen of late that they've had to write new laws and create new tasks forces to handle it.

I get there's a thrill riding through town a hoopen and a hollerin "Blazing Saddles" style but to have your "vehicle" impounded, smashed and a nice fine attached is too much risk for the reward IMO.

We have them in Rochester NY and the city wants to build a park for them to ride lol. Wonder how they'll all get to the park on their stolen bikes and atv's hmmm maybe ride them down the street?

From reading all the posts I see this shits happening everywhere.
Here we have the Denver police trying to slow trail them with drones.
Its effectivity is not readily seen cause the busts aren't publicized until
later if at all.
Like was said earlier, its going to take someone really getting smeared
into the pavement before anything that should have been done gets done .

From reading all the posts I see this shits happening everywhere.
Here we have the Denver police trying to slow trail them with drones.
Its effectivity is not readily seen cause the busts aren't publicized until
later if at all.
Like was said earlier, its going to take someone really getting smeared
into the pavement before anything that should have been done gets done .
They had one get smeared into the pavement here. It doesn't stop the rest, just means there's a little impromptu memorial to stupidity on the shoulder.

It happened here last year in Providence. A shit head riding an unregistered moped with no helmet getting chased took a corner and hit a stop sign and his head hit a building. Families in the process of suing the providence police.

Same thing is happening in Boynton Beach FL. A young teenager on a dirtbike decided to run from the PD, crashed, and died. Now the family is suing. 13-year-old boy on dirt bike dies during attempted traffic stop in Boynton Beach (wptv.com)

The deceased's grandmother blamed the PD, not her son or daughter who allowed their child to illegally-operate an unregistered dirt bike on public roadways.

“That was my grandson, my only grandson,” said Hunter. “They chased him, chased him. He just panicked because he’s a kid. Chased him right to his damn grave and figured he’s just another Black boy and ain’t nothing is going to be done."

We have a similar problem over in the UK, scum on stolen bikes in packs bike jacking other bikers machines.They had to change the laws re buying battery acid as they were throwing it in people's faces to rob them.
Our police are useless at stopping them and get prosecuted if they knock one of the little darlings off and hurt them

The video shot of the Brazilian off-duty police officer shooting and killing an armed motorcycle hijacker on an urban street is a video about Justice before anyone reaches the court.

Unfortunately, this activity is rampant in the Philadelphia / NJ area to.

There was a video available, I believe it was last summer, where illegal riders on dirt bikes, go carts and four wheelers were plying their trade on the I-95 Corridor in Philadelphia.

It’s a just a matter of time, before these law breakers up their game and use weapons to intimate innocent drivers on public highways.

Reminiscent of the old Mad Max Movies.

Unbelievable.. I wasn't aware of this systemic stupidity.

Just saw on the news how trains are being ripped off in LA. Train company looking for ways to go around the area. The cartons and garbage was horrible.

Also now the smash ang grab gangs are down to people going into a store, grab something then just run out the door.

What the hell is going on? And I don't believe for 1 second COVID has anything to do with this behavior.

Brace yourself South Florida; ‘Wheels Up, Guns Down’ road mayhem is coming, and officers are ready (msn.com)

Broward County Sheriff Tony George warns that illegal motorcycles and ATV riders on south Florida streets will be arrested and vehicles confiscated when apprehended on the 'Wheels Up, Guns Down' demonstrations during Martin Luther King Day.

View attachment 82058

Riders run through traffic ignoring directions of legal travel, stop signs, red lights, and stunting (wheelies, burnouts) while travelling in packs of dozens of riders. In the past, while in a truck, I narrowly-avoided being hit head-on by an ATV and a motocross bike on a major south Florida highway during a prior same-day demonstration. Watch-out for the scofflaws! A multi-jurisdictional enforcement including multiple helicopters will be on-patrol.

It's probably one of the only times when you can see/hear a two-stroke vehicle anymore (not many SAAB's, DKW's or Trabants around ).

View attachment 82059

This is what can happen to confiscated bikes and ATV's:

View attachment 82060
Dumbfucks are here too ran 4 of them into a food lion parking lot

Latest posts

Back