Southern CA./ Baja Norte

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

forestdaledave

Reaction score
I moved from Cape Cod,MA. to Baja, CA. 30 miles into Mexico. I resigned from being New England Regional Director of the VMOA. But I am looking to connect up with other Vmax owners for rides and comaraderie. My email has changed to [email protected]
I moved here with a promise that I would have a place for my Bike inside but that wasn't to be. I will be moving to another place here in Rosarito July 1st.
Dave Tavares #3505

Dave; I'm originally from Southie and lived in Brockton before i came out here 23 yrs ago; my whole family is back there in taxa-two-shits.

Shoot me a PM if you ever get on this side of the border and wanna go ride. I'm just 17 miles east from downtown San Diego (Lakeside) and I know lotts of great riding routes out in the East, North and coastal San Diego Co areas.

Aaron

I moved from Cape Cod,MA. to Baja, CA. 30 miles into Mexico. I resigned from being New England Regional Director of the VMOA. But I am looking to connect up with other Vmax owners for rides and comaraderie. My email has changed to [email protected]
I moved here with a promise that I would have a place for my Bike inside but that wasn't to be. I will be moving to another place here in Rosarito July 1st.
Dave Tavares #3505

sorry to see ya go dave, enjoy the other side!

Wow when you change things up, you do it big. I know there are a lot of riders in the L.A. - San Diego area. Hopefully you'll get hooked up with some of them soon. Anyway welcome to the left coast.

MEXICOLOBSTERRIDE06016.jpg
We had some great VMOA ride's to Puerto Nuevo Mexico back in 06 & 07,when we had a district leader... Welcome to the land of fruits & nuts Dave:biglaugh:

Attachments

• V Max Lobster ride 06.jpg
    V Max Lobster ride 06.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 11
  • MEXICO LOBSTER RIDE 06.jpg
    MEXICO LOBSTER RIDE 06.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back