Southern Ontario Riders! Port Dover Run

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buster Hymen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
So anyone up for the Friday the 13th run to Port Dover, April 13th? If the weather is fairly good, and we don't get our usual snowfall, who wants to meet up? There is another one in July, if this doesn't work out, weather wise.
More here www.pd13.com . There is usually a good turn out of bikes.

I cant....I got grounded for getting an infraction on me....mamma's mad as hell!
actually, I'm saving up for Thunder.
Has anyone ever been to the one in Cooperstown- Coopersburg, Pa? (something like that)
I hear nudity is abundant....lol :wkwk:

Dover's always a good time! Planning on heading out early Friday AM, My wife will be riding her Burgman 400. I probably will ride the Roadstar, because I got a feeling it's gonna be chilly out!!!!

Bill - Shame on you for not riding the Max......tiss, tiss. ( just kidding )

Love to but can't for two reasons - I have a birthday this weekend... Not sure what the wife has planned for me. AND half my bike is still in the basement, and I spend too much time on here to get it done ! Damm it.

I will be there 100% for the one in July. Ride safe guys...come back and let us know if you gave away lots of beads. :th_SmileyBoobs: Then again I guess it's a little cold for that.

Latest posts

Back