Southern women

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my! I think I'd kill myself if I were married to that! No wonder the South lost the war.
Just keep ya'll's hate mail.

Anyone w/time-spent w/a Suthern Woman has heard most of these, 'up-close & personal!' Especially so if the bonds of matrimony exist.

I remember my Arkansas-born & raised girlfriend, who was a Harris Co. TX detective, would come-up w/some I hadn't heard before, which would leave me laughing. One we were sitting at a crowded roadway trying to navigate our way, and as she deftly maneuvered my Trans-Am through taffic, she said to one car in-particular, "after me, you come first!" as she got through the bottleneck. That was one of those times.

Y'all Yankees can keep your frigid uptight "smart women". I'll keep my witty, colorful, smart ass Housewife!

Haha!

Tell her, ""W" is not how to pronounce "R," there is no "W" in (New) York!" and see what she says. Does she have the Fran Drescher nasal laugh?

She's from "Nuu-Yawk!"

There are 19 million people in NY and only a small % speak like that, it's a "borough-thing!":biglaugh:

I've got a sister inlaw with a (heavy ) new york accent if I had to hear that everyday I would pierce my ears with a hot ice pick !! wait maybe it's jut her :)

Last edited:
Thank's to the man up above we had a falling out and my 3 brothers don't talk to me anymore ! It's over a will that my dad left they didn't like !! FUNK 'EM I say !!!! She has a higher pitch voice and a loud obnoxious laugh . I haven't talked to them in 4 years and can still hear her laugh !!!!

Latest posts

Back