Southwest Dyno Day 2021

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What part of Dallas do you live in? Wife and I are in DeSoto. We'll be bringing the 5th wheel up along with my 09. Her 94 carbs still need some work, unless I put the ones from my 86 in it.
I live in Wylie just east of Plano near lake Lavon. Have you met many other VMAX owners locally? You still have a little time to get hers going.

Looks like, as of now, great weather for all 3 days. 70+ degrees. Anyone coming to the drag races on the 30th? We'll have atleast a couple of vmaxes there for sure.

Have they moved to the new building yet. Do u think anybody coming will know anything about running a megasquirt on the max. If so I may bring my non- running bike down for info needed to get it running

They have moved to the new building. About the megasquirt...I dont know. You could try?

I live in Wylie just east of Plano near lake Lavon. Have you met many other VMAX owners locally? You still have a little time to get hers going.
I recently moved to Allen Texas from Illinois Looking forward to meeting and riding with Texas Vmaxes. Today looks like a good day to ride 🤠

Attachments

• 991555D8-0E1B-466A-AA95-5020CDF6A90B.jpeg
    991555D8-0E1B-466A-AA95-5020CDF6A90B.jpeg
    87.3 KB · Views: 20
Looks like, as of now, great weather for all 3 days. 70+ degrees. Anyone coming to the drag races on the 30th? We'll have atleast a couple of vmaxes there for sure.

Does it matter if you bring more than 1?

LATEST UPDATE.

Personnel at Lawton motorsports had a death in the family, so we wont be able to use the dyno on Sunday the 2nd. We are currently talking with some people out of OKC to be able to use their dyno (for Sunday), unfortunately we wont have confirmation until Friday or Saturday. We are STILL doing drag racing Friday night at Thunder valley, and still doing the Saturday ride.

I have to thank David from OKC for his help. While I was contacting people around here (including the local HD dealership), David was chasing angles in OKC.

LATEST UPDATE.

Personnel at Lawton motorsports had a death in the family, so we wont be able to use the dyno on Sunday the 2nd. We are currently talking with some people out of OKC to be able to use their dyno (for Sunday), unfortunately we wont have confirmation until Friday or Saturday. We are STILL doing drag racing Friday night at Thunder valley, and still doing the Saturday ride.

I have to thank David from OKC for his help. While I was contacting people around here (including the local HD dealership), David was chasing angles in OKC.

Any info for the ride on Saturday? We're staying over at Buffalo Bob's campground just east of town and would like to go.

Any info for the ride on Saturday? We're staying over at Buffalo Bob's campground just east of town and would like to go.
The ride is still happening. We are meeting up at the baymont hotel in the morning at 830. .

Latest posts

Back