• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Spaan Gen 2 Backrest w/luggage rack

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mag6

Reaction score
Backrest with luggage rack. Leather, water repellent zip off cushion. Like new. Will consider trade for Corbin front seat. Or $290 (plus postage) IMG_3344a.jpgIMG_3342a.jpg

Last edited:
Backrest with luggage rack. Leather, water repellent zip off cushion. Like new. Will consider trade for Corbin front seat. Or $290 (plus postage) View attachment 85449View attachment 85448
Hi there. Can you please tell me where you got the Backrest with the Luggage rack. I have a 2007 Vmax and would like to get one. I live in Toronto, Canada.

Mine was on the bike when I bought it. I’ve decided to keep the luggage rack but I’d sell the backrest if you’re interested.

Mine was on the bike when I bought it. I’ve decided to keep the luggage rack but I’d sell the backrest if you’re interested.
Thanks for the offer. I was actually interested in the luggage rack, and thought that the back rest would not be bad either as it was attached. Thank you for your reply. Have yourself a wonderful day.

I have a large custom made luggage rack ($150) and maybe one small OEM chromed original ($175). Usually best to email me at [email protected]

Attachments

• 20221011_152356.jpg
    20221011_152356.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 1
Hi, do you still have this by chance? Bought my old gen 2 back a couple months ago, and now looking to add a passenger backrest for the lady haha. Very interested if you do, thanks!

Congrats on getting the Gen 2 back! I have the backrest only, not the luggage rack. Pic attached

Attachments

• IMG_9944a.jpg
    IMG_9944a.jpg
    801.8 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_9943a.jpg
    IMG_9943a.jpg
    854.7 KB · Views: 0
I was selling both but only the backrest part that’s pictured. Of course I’d reduce the price considerably if you’re interested.

Latest posts

Back