Spanner Wrench Needed

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

95spfldmax

Reaction score
Hi all,
I bought a used set of Progressive Suspension 412 rear shocks a while back but didn't get a spanner wrench with them. Just checking here to see if anyone has one they're not using that they'd be willing to part with for a couple of bucks or so. PM me if you do.

Hi all,
I bought a used set of Progressive Suspension 412 rear shocks a while back but didn't get a spanner wrench with them. Just checking here to see if anyone has one they're not using that they'd be willing to part with for a couple of bucks or so. PM me if you do.

Got a photo of what they look like Mike? I may have one....:confused2:

I'm pretty sure I have one not home right now but i'll look when I get home. If no one else has one i'll send it to you for price of shipping.

You may be able to get the spanner from PS fairly-cheaply. Here's an Amazon offering which likely would fit:
http://www.amazon.com/Motion-Pro-08...2-0328553?ie=UTF8&refRID=0BYQZD6MEXZ33ARBB6F6

21d4a8a2DtL.jpg

Check your shock body diameter. This is supposed to be for 68 mm (2.67") & 87 mm (3.43")

My local cycle gear sells a few different ones pretty reasonably. Not sure if there is one near you.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back