Spare diaphram cover screws

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

texmax

Reaction score
Have enough of these left over to do 4 bikes. 100 was the min. purchase. Installed on my bike and sent 1 set out already. If you like black, here they are FREE. And they engage all the threads on the carb, unlike the ones I removed. Just PM your address and I'll send them.

Attachments

• max carbs 002.jpg
    max carbs 002.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 24
  • max carbs 004.jpg
    max carbs 004.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 26
  • max carbs 005.jpg
    max carbs 005.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 23
This was supposed to be the first pic:bang head:

Attachments

• max carbs 001.jpg
    max carbs 001.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 27
I use button heads but I had to say how decent it is of you to offer these gratis to the brotherhood here. I've said it before and you just reinforce the fact that Maxers are "Good" people! Hope your good deed comes back to you tenfold!
PATMAX

Pm sent"..........

If they are already gone, can you just post up where you bought them.

Thanks

85vmax didn't get your PM for some reason:ummm: Please send again. I'll have two sets left after I send yours. I got these from Fastenal. Just put part# 1139546 in the search box. It's the M5-0.8x16.

Silly me. I was about to trash the diaphram cover screws that were too short. When I realized, I still have button heads on my float bowls. turns out they're the same length.:eusa_dance: Still have one set left to give away.

Attachments

• max carbs.jpg
    max carbs.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 15
All spare screws are claimed. Hope yall like them. Will send them via USPS tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back