Spare Vmax parts

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm a fairly new member here. I have a 95 Vmax that I stripped down to just the bare bike. I removed the headlight, speedo, blinkers, mid controls speedo mount, engine crash bars etc. etc. I also have saddle bags, a rear sissy bar nylon bag, and a bunch of extra new parts bought but not used. Feel free to hit me up either here or call or text me at 720-253-4276. I am in Denver and I'm happy to ship anywhere in the continental US.

A special thanks to Fire Medic for his help. This Forum is awesome.

Hey everyone. I'm a fairly new member here. I have a 95 Vmax that I stripped down to just the bare bike. I removed the headlight, speedo, blinkers, mid controls speedo mount, engine crash bars etc. etc. I also have saddle bags, a rear sissy bar nylon bag, and a bunch of extra new parts bought but not used. Feel free to hit me up either here or call or text me at 720-253-4276. I am in Denver and I'm happy to ship anywhere in the continental US.

Hey man, can you post a pick of the sissy bar nylon bag? Thanks

Hi can you send z pictures of this parts that you don.t need ?

Back