Spark plug wire strobe caps

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shicks16

Reaction score
i ordered a set of taylor wires with strobe caps on e-Bay before i became a member of this forum and realized that cops would be the better way to go, so rather then having them go to waste i would like to use them, the e-Bay ad can be found here, http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/VMAX-IGNITION-SPARK-PLUG-WIRE-SETUP-8MM-STROBE-CAPS-RED-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem53e290648bQQitemZ360283399307QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_782wt_1167
My question revolves around that the seller has mentioned that resistor caps aren't needed, what is everyones take on this? i am running standard NGK plugs (DPR8EA-9), are these resistor plugs? i just want to make sure these aren't going to affect anything.

i haven't installed them yet, from looking at the videos on the e-Bay page they pulse at idle and speed up as the rpms increase

Ran them myself for MONTHS! Yes they strobe, yes they look bitchin, yes they make it REALLY easy to tell if you have spark.

Never had problems with them myself but I switched to COPS just because they struck me as a more efficient system and my stockers were starting to crack.

Latest posts

Back