Spark plug wires?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shane_desselle

Reaction score
Where can I get new plug wires and boots for my 07? Anyone know part numbers or what?

You should be able to simply trim some length from the old wire and put it back on. I can supply any part you need though including a custom kit that elimiantes the wires completely and puts the coil right on there (a different coil too). COP kit.

Sean

Boots are 3NS-82370-00-00 buy quality 7mm bulk spark plug cable from auto parts store.
You can look on www.ronayers.com for part numbers.
Or better yet, talk to Sean!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk w/ vboost![emoji469]

Last edited:
No you have to buy the Stock Boots from Yamaha (about $16.50 each).
Or you can use NGK SB05F Boots ($3 to $4 each online).
You can get 4 new NGK DPR8EA-9 plugs (abot $2 each) and some good 7mm copper core ignition wire by the foot from a local auto parts store.

Or Sean can hook you up.

You should be able to simply trim some length from the old wire and put it back on. I can supply any part you need though including a custom kit that elimiantes the wires completely and puts the coil right on there (a different coil too). COP kit.

Sean

+1 Just trim 1/4" or so off each end of the wires and take the plug caps apart and clean the internal components up....or eliminate all that with the COP kit referred to above.

This is a Maxim plug cap, VMax is the same.

http://www.maxim-x.com/pix/plugcaps/1-maximx_plugcap_and_parts.jpg

Back