Speed and Strength Customer Service Rocks

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ga_max

Reaction score
When I got my max about a 1.5 years ago I also got a Speed and Strength textile jacket (Hi-Vis). It was nothing fancy but it had a zip out liner and armor for my elbows and a back pad. Even though it was considered a 3 season jacket I could wear it pretty much year round in GA. Yesterday I went for a ride (upper 40s) and noticed the inner seam at the elbow had come apart :confused2:. I did not think I had a warranty on the jacket but I thought maybe SS could give me an idea how to fix it. My plan was to just melt the fabric to prevent continued separation and stitch it back together. It was only about an 1.5 long. I found the SS website and submitted a contact request explaining the issue. Within an hour I got an email back expressing regret that the jacket had issues requesting some pictures of the jacket. I sent these off right away. About half an hour later I received another email letting me know that they would look into replacing the jacket for me :clapping:. Another email came with a link to their current textile jackets with a statement that I could pick one out for about the price of what my jacket cost new (not my sale price). I selected a new jacket and it should be shipped tomorrow. They also provide a return UPS label to send back the old jacket. Needless to say I was blown away by this experience and will now give SS more attention when I buy additional gear. Just wanted to give credit where credit is due.:punk:

Doug

When I got my max about a 1.5 years ago I also got a Speed and Strength textile jacket (Hi-Vis). It was nothing fancy but it had a zip out liner and armor for my elbows and a back pad. Even though it was considered a 3 season jacket I could wear it pretty much year round in GA. Yesterday I went for a ride (upper 40s) and noticed the inner seam at the elbow had come apart :confused2:. I did not think I had a warranty on the jacket but I thought maybe SS could give me an idea how to fix it. My plan was to just melt the fabric to prevent continued separation and stitch it back together. It was only about an 1.5 long. I found the SS website and submitted a contact request explaining the issue. Within an hour I got an email back expressing regret that the jacket had issues requesting some pictures of the jacket. I sent these off right away. About half an hour later I received another email letting me know that they would look into replacing the jacket for me :clapping:. Another email came with a link to their current textile jackets with a statement that I could pick one out for about the price of what my jacket cost new (not my sale price). I selected a new jacket and it should be shipped tomorrow. They also provide a return UPS label to send back the old jacket. Needless to say I was blown away by this experience and will now give SS more attention when I buy additional gear. Just wanted to give credit where credit is due.:punk:

Doug
Good to hear that someone stands by their product -means a lot.
Glad it worked out for you.

I don't advertise that I have stuff like this available very often but i've got access to nearly everything on the market. It's always good to know who's going to back me and my customers up when and if the time arises.

New Jacket came today. They provided a return shipping label so I'm boxing up the old jacket to be UPS'd back. Nice to know the support their products.

Back