Speedo shots....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

customizedcreationz

Reaction score
945112_587874144579628_773088284_n.jpg
:biglaugh:

Holy Chit Batman, that's Awesome. Not so sure I could actually push a bike far enough to use all of that even if I had one that could. SkullDuggery does push the 155 mark on very rare occasion though. Hard to see it without a camera to record it and certainly don't want to post an actual video for all to see. LE could use it.

no gloves? able to take a pic? was the bike on stands? a dyno?

I was wondering how long it would take.

When you turn the bike on the gauges flip from one side to the other! LOL I just timed the camera right !

Todd you do bring out the todd in toddler.:biglaugh:

Hehe, nice one Todd. My eyes got pretty big on that one and I was wondering exactly which freeway in Michigan you were terrorizing.

Hehe, nice one Todd. My eyes got pretty big on that one and I was wondering exactly which freeway in Michigan you were terrorizing.
He was running M-15 just north of Ortonville, he was in a hurry to get to the Bullring in Goodrich for a wet burrito! LOL:biglaugh:

I saw that you could see both hands right away but I didn't want to be the one to call him out on it. Lol, I figured it was your busa and also thought it was on a dyno. Never thought about how Gage's do that on startup on some bikes. Nice trick!

Yes, that's snow on the ground.

I never had the camera on when it had been pushed to the 140ish range.

Actually, here's one clipped from gopro video:

From the video, that shot is about 15 seconds after going WFO in top gear from 75 mph.

I did see ~150 once on a downward stretch and I think I pooed a little bit seeing the speedo buried that far down. Rarely ever did I get it to start "pointing south", or roughly, above 130.

When i read the title i thought for a second this was going a different route... LOL

275073-612x612-1.png

Not sure how they talk about speedos in Portugal, but over here in Detroit Michigan, that could get you butt kicked! LOL. Funny thought though!

Todd

Back