Speedometer Question

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ask them if its for a certain diameter wheel. Also, whether the threads the cable fits into are the same count as metric as it says its for Harleys.

For that price, can consider some of the digital options. I few threads down, can see mine. Cost was $50 and it works. I just didnt hook up all the functions.

What kdimd said. Read the "speedo options under $120" thread. Also there's a "show us your gauges" thread. That has a couple of other ones as well as some pricey stuff.

They're not universal, but there are magnetic pick-up ones that you set the circumference on. Those are pretty much universal, I guess.

I've got one digital unit we're not going to use and a new brand we just started selling too. Can't find a pic of the one not going to be used and we'll take $100 for it (still new), Email me and i can get a pic to you. It's a digital unit.

[email protected]

The pics attached are examples of what we have coming though they aren't the cheapo china units.

Attachments

• Daytime_gauge.jpg
    Daytime_gauge.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 52
  • Night_time_gauge.jpg
    Night_time_gauge.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 48
  • get-attachment.jpg
    get-attachment.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 46
  • get-attachment (1).jpg
    get-attachment (1).jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 42
  • get-attachment (2).jpg
    get-attachment (2).jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 42
Ah will do, thanks for the insight!

Edit:
Thanks, Sean - that one's a bit large as I'm looking for a small one to mount on the handlebars. Ended up finding a decent replacement.

No problem. They make these in a lot of sizes and the 4" we're starting with should fit in the OEM cup.

Sean

I've got one digital unit we're not going to use and a new brand we just started selling too. Can't find a pic of the one not going to be used and we'll take $100 for it (still new), Email me and i can get a pic to you. It's a digital unit.

[email protected]

The pics attached are examples of what we have coming though they aren't the cheapo china units.

Those first ones look GREAT!
One suggestion, Sean - don't forget to offer a metric version, for those of us that live in developed countries:punk:
Cheers!

Pick one - Metric system or Freedom.
I pick Freedom.
HdLc912.jpg

Actually I am the one that is ordering the GPS speedometer thru Sean, and those are pics of the speedo that I optioned. (although I had them change the tach to 10,000 rpm)

You can CHOOSE metric or imperial.

How about a gauge that's 4" with analog tachometer and a digital gps speedometer inset. Bonus if it has fuel gauge, turnsignals, high beam, neutral indicators included!
It used to be that Canadian beer was better but anymore with the advent of micro/ macro breweries great beer can be had just about anywhere. Even here in the U.P. there are several locations that brew their own within a hours drive or less.

It used to be that Canadian beer was better but anymore with the advent of micro/ macro breweries great beer can be had just about anywhere. Even here in the U.P. there are several locations that brew their own within a hours drive or less.
Alright thats it - I'm going to have a couple good beers and a juicy steak tonight.

Latest posts

Back