Spoked rear wheel

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
billett hub from cognito moto. 17x ? hoop. currently they are backed up on the custom order side. If you get on the list they will email you when its your turn. here is one for a virago its a disc conversion hub but you get the idea.9F076BE0-768B-4DE1-BF5A-77AEF9DAA2A1.png441EE1AB-2E17-41DF-A231-07705A305D2C.png

Last edited:
it would be great if the rear wheel and swingarm from a BT1100 fitted, I like the five spoke pattern

thanks fire medic. I am not looking to go wider really, just looking for spoked options and wondering if i can get the spline from the vmax chush drive into/onto the cush drive from the xvs1100.

Thanks tinman22, that looks like the way forward. there are plenty of 40 spoke rims in the sizes im looking at. I will check out this Cognito Moto crew. Thanks.

There is no Yamaha wheel from another bike which swaps in to work properly. The Gen 1 wheels I have made in 17" or 18" use a VMax splined center section adapted to your choice of size of rim. A 5-1/2" wide rim is what I use for either 17" (welded-bottom pic) or 18" (bolt-up, top picture) as anything wider than that requires re-work of the swingarm to allow clearance for the tire.

View attachment 74739View attachment 74740
I like it, how much? exchange of wheel? reply when you can

Back