spray on chrome?anyone tried this?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. Looks too good to be true. Anxious to hear from anyone who has actually used this product.

I have seen a spray on chrome made by Alsa that they did a complete hayabusa and they say it's very durable. BUT, they also have the equipment to apply it and from what I heard that is the trick. I've been trying to find someone to do my neck covers on my bike. So from what I've heard and seen the spray on is really nice but you gotta know how to put it on. Sean says he has the stuff but hasn't tried to use it yet. If you do find someone to do it. Let me know.

I've wanted to use this stuff for some time but can't seem to find a vendor that works with it locally.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

tin-foil.jpg

Cheaper yet and you can apply at home!

Todd

I found a spot in Naples but they must have gone out of business. Never respond to any inquiries.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I'm going to try this stuff right after I try some spray on hair!!!!!

Not as good as chrome but pretty close and is durable. I've had it on my wheels for over a year. (not the lambo)

Attachments

• lambo.JPG
    lambo.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 26
LOL...I went looking this morning.....they still sale Good Looking Hair...ONLY 14.95....

http://www.onlyhairloss.com/glh/

:punk:

Do you mean you went shopping this morning, Eric? Having never tried this product, and going entirely on gut instinct, IMO, this stuff will not withstand the rigors of wearing a helmet all day out on your Vmax. Just sayin....:biglaugh:

Do you mean you went shopping this morning, Eric? Having never tried this product, and going entirely on gut instinct, IMO, this stuff will not withstand the rigors of wearing a helmet all day out on your Vmax. Just sayin....:biglaugh:

Hey....its just like real hair....I can just let my hair blow in the wind...lol

Back