Spring In Hill Country, Rally of the Ozarks and Mountain Home, AR Fall Ride

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbanker

Reaction score
We are getting together this Weekend at Sunday House Best Western in Kerrville,TX. Hoping to see some Texas wildflowers (tho I hear it's too early & dry) and also torturing Three Twisted Sisters ( RR 335, RR336, RR337 along with hwy 16 and some others). If you feel like running the best roads in the state of Texas, grab a room and come ride with us. We are based on the love of the Vmax but accept anyone that blisters pavement and wants a good time.

Make your plans and reserve a room at Edelweiss Inn in Eureka Springs, AR for May 20 thru 22. 800-870-2529 or 479-363-6990. A lot arrive on Wednesday and ride Thursday Friday and Saturday. This is some epic riding. I have been riding these ozark roads since the 70's (yep, I'm that old) and I still can't get enough of it. Come out and ride, get to know us or reaquaint if you haven't been out for a while.
Please book a room as early as you can and remember it's better to cancel than to miss out on a room. We only get to hold the whole front of the motel up until 3 weeks in advance. Then the demand is there and they let the public start getting them.

We also have the Mountain Home, Ar. Rally and Ride in October, the 6th thru 9th at the Quality Inn, Mountain Home, AR 870-424-9000. This section lets us hit up Push Mountain, Hwy 14 and 9 and sometimes slip over to hwy 16 and 123 (Ozark Dragon). We have been seen in Missouri a time or two also. Good stuff happening on this weekend. Better call and get a room. There was a fishing tournament happening same weekend last year. Reserve early and save a spot for some smoking asphalt adventures. 20211008_085257_resized.jpg2015 vmoa es 99.8.JPG

Questions not addressed here: Clay 214-403-0107 (leave a message or text me) or [email protected] or vmax_Houston on Facebook082.PNG

We are getting together this Weekend at Sunday House Best Western in Kerrville,TX. Hoping to see some Texas wildflowers (tho I hear it's too early & dry) and also torturing Three Twisted Sisters ( RR 335, RR336, RR337 along with hwy 16 and some others). If you feel like running the best roads in the state of Texas, grab a room and come ride with us. We are based on the love of the Vmax but accept anyone that blisters pavement and wants a good time.

Make your plans and reserve a room at Edelweiss Inn in Eureka Springs, AR for May 20 thru 22. 800-870-2529 or 479-363-6990. A lot arrive on Wednesday and ride Thursday Friday and Saturday. This is some epic riding. I have been riding these ozark roads since the 70's (yep, I'm that old) and I still can't get enough of it. Come out and ride, get to know us or reaquaint if you haven't been out for a while.
Please book a room as early as you can and remember it's better to cancel than to miss out on a room. We only get to hold the whole front of the motel up until 3 weeks in advance. Then the demand is there and they let the public start getting them.

We also have the Mountain Home, Ar. Rally and Ride in October, the 6th thru 9th at the Quality Inn, Mountain Home, AR 870-424-9000. This section lets us hit up Push Mountain, Hwy 14 and 9 and sometimes slip over to hwy 16 and 123 (Ozark Dragon). We have been seen in Missouri a time or two also. Good stuff happening on this weekend. Better call and get a room. There was a fishing tournament happening same weekend last year. Reserve early and save a spot for some smoking asphalt adventures. View attachment 83287View attachment 83288

Questions not addressed here: Clay 214-403-0107 (leave a message or text me) or [email protected] or vmax_Houston on FacebookView attachment 83289
maybe sometime you can check out the ride from Bradleyville mo hwy 76 and 125 which is a great 16 short miles to peels ferry a small car ferry that crosses bull shoals lake and drops you close to hwy 14in Arkansas, I also ride the Gand canyon of Arkansas hwy 7 as I live in Branson area and work in Russellville Arkansas half the year,, the Ponca area or lost valley were the elk are is another favorite,,, I hope to catch your group in mountain home I missed eureka springs.

Latest posts

Back