stage 1 and cobras

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

odieoh24

Reaction score
a friend wants to know if he buys the cobra slash cut exhaust i just took off the bike if he can add a stage 1 jet kit and improve the bikes stock performance. his stock pipes are trash and he wants to know if he should buy these or get stock again. he likes the looks and doesnt mind the slight drop in hp with the cobras, but has the kit and wants to install it also. what are your thoughts. is anyone running the cobras with the stage 1 setup? thanks

regards jeff

I wouldn't install the stage 1 kit. If anything, smaller mains and bigger PAJ's.

thanks guys i told him they were just for looks lol. i guess he's gonna have to stick with what he has or skimp on the xmas gifts, and buy himself one shiny new exhaust!

thanks jeff

I have a full stock exhaust for 350 shipped. It has about 200 miles on it I believe and is immaculate!

I have a full stock exhaust for 350 shipped. It has about 200 miles on it I believe and is immaculate!

Damn good price Chris, I have full exhaust from my upgrade, with 600 Miles on the clock from my 06, Mint, nada blemish or scratch and I would not let go for anything less that 450.

Chris

Back