Star Vmax forum

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got tired of waiting and hoping it would come back up. I hope im not too late?

I got tired of waiting and hoping it would come back up. I hope im not too late?

It's dead to the world as far as I know, all that great information is probably lost. Which is a total shame because many of us offered to take it over, and had the $$$ and technical experience to keep it up and running. Totally stupid that it was just left to die.

Yes and there was a few members that i cant get in touch with . But now i get to meet other vmax owners.

IVe been trying to log into the old site forever hoping it would come back one day. What a shame, the collective knowledge was incredible. Helped me immensely. Hadnt ridden the Max too much in the last few years but sold off my entire stable of bikes and kept the Max as the last bike standing. Finally joined here since I recognized a few screen names.

It's dead to the world as far as I know, all that great information is probably lost. Which is a total shame because many of us offered to take it over, and had the $$$ and technical experience to keep it up and running. Totally stupid that it was just left to die.
Some people are just like that, don't give a crap about anyone but themselves.. very sad.

In my opinion is just wasn't right that Oliver took all the collective information that was built up over time by the user base and make it unaccessible. Surely it would not have been that much of an undertaking to archive to posts on the forum in some searchable form and let members download the information if they had any interest in doing so. It just feels like we were all working together to build a baddass bike from the ground up and when we were nearing completion you come out one morning and someone has stolen the thing... :(

Back