• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Stiletto rear seat trade

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teinstein88

Reaction score
Hello,

I have a 2013 Vmax and when I bought it, it already had the stiletto rear seat. I'm now trying to trade my stiletto rear seat for a factor oem seat back so I can put my new Corbin passenger seat on. This part is discontinued so if you are looking for one, I'm your guy.

If your interested in trading me please let me know and we can work out the shipping of the trade. The stiletto looks amazing but now having a passenger I would like the lady to be more comfortable.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230502-183528_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230502-183528_Samsung Internet.jpg
    406.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 20230524_134658.jpg
    20230524_134658.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 1
Hello,

I have a 2013 Vmax and when I bought it, it already had the stiletto rear seat. I'm now trying to trade my stiletto rear seat for a factor oem seat back so I can put my new Corbin passenger seat on. This part is discontinued so if you are looking for one, I'm your guy.

If your interested in trading me please let me know and we can work out the shipping of the trade. The stiletto looks amazing but now having a passenger I would like the lady to be more comfortable.
I'm interested. Pls PM me a picture of yourself with the seat.

Hello,

I am interested for trading where you are located

Hello,

I am interested about trading my rear seat is black with red stitches. in new condition. where are you located.

Latest posts

Back