stimulus package

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax190

Reaction score
did all you guys get your stimulus package, mine resulted in $18 a week, WTF, I think somebody whispered in this dicks ear once that he had a nice stimulus package and he loved the sound of it and ran with it.:bang head:

Personally, I though Bill Clinton's stimulus package was the best. Nothing better than a good cigar & a blow job! Of coarse, having to explain oral sex to my kids was awkward.

did all you guys get your stimulus package, mine resulted in $18 a week, WTF, I think somebody whispered in this dicks ear once that he had a nice stimulus package and he loved the sound of it and ran with it.:bang head:

Be very careful if your $18.00/wk means your check cleared by that much more, because if it did, the only thing the Fed has really done is to adjust their WITHHOLDINGS amount calculations... meaning they haven't adjusted what you may owe at the end of this year by so much as a single penny.

So, in a nut shell, if you get down to the end of a typical year and end up owing the Gov't a little money, you'd end up owing them more at the end of this year. If you normally get a little refund, you may not get one for this year as they are holding out less.

To less 'enlightened' people, this is a windfall brought about soley by the incredible job B. Hussein O. is doing in his new profession. To anyone in the know, it's not much more than a razzle dazzle PR stunt for ratings.

Be careful.

And to answer your original question regarding did I get my stimulus package, the answer is YES. But mine was in the form of a small package of a couple pieces of fried chicken and watermellon seeds.....................

:ummm:
:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

I won't see it in mine beacuse my check is always different d/t over time, charge pay, preceptor pay... It's a joke, just like this whole presidency. The guy is a smooth talking used car saleman and noting more. He could sellva non running Yugo to Donald Trump for $100,000 and have him walking away thinking he got the best deal in the world.

I won't see it in mine beacuse my check is always different d/t over time, charge pay, preceptor pay... It's a joke, just like this whole presidency. The guy is a smooth talking used car saleman and noting more. He could sellva non running Yugo to Donald Trump for $100,000 and have him walking away thinking he got the best deal in the world.

I fully agree with that statement he is a smooth talker!! I am just scared of what will be the next bill signing on hangguns / assualt weapons:ummm:

SMOOTH TALKER? :bang head:

I don't see a smooth talker every day (every damn day) when he gets his mandatory camera time. What I see is a WELL SCRIPTED talker with major hesitations as he speaks. He isn't worth shit without that telepromter either. Every word from his mouth MUST be scripted and rehearsed before hand or he will make a blunder. :ummm:

At least with the dog arriving at the White House today, he can claim he has kept ONE campaign promise, even though the Kennedy's had to give it to him. Please notice, that just like B. Hussein, the dog is nearly half white and half black.

:confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2:

Please notice, that just like B. Hussein, the dog is nearly half white and half black.

And what exactly does that have to do with anything??

Between that and the "Fried chicken and watermelon seeds" comment and seeing where you live I have to wonder why you guys are always questioning the unfortunate stereotype that exists for the south.

I don't like the guy any more than you, but the fact that he is half black and half white does not have anything to do with it.

Be very careful if your $18.00/wk means your check cleared by that much more, because if it did, the only thing the Fed has really done is to adjust their WITHHOLDINGS amount calculations... meaning they haven't adjusted what you may owe at the end of this year by so much as a single penny.

So, in a nut shell, if you get down to the end of a typical year and end up owing the Gov't a little money, you'd end up owing them more at the end of this year. If you normally get a little refund, you may not get one for this year as they are holding out less.

To less 'enlightened' people, this is a windfall brought about soley by the incredible job B. Hussein O. is doing in his new profession. To anyone in the know, it's not much more than a razzle dazzle PR stunt for ratings.

Be careful.

And to answer your original question regarding did I get my stimulus package, the answer is YES. But mine was in the form of a small package of a couple pieces of fried chicken and watermellon seeds.....................

:ummm:
:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

SMOOTH TALKER? :bang head:

I don't see a smooth talker every day (every damn day) when he gets his mandatory camera time. What I see is a WELL SCRIPTED talker with major hesitations as he speaks. He isn't worth shit without that telepromter either. Every word from his mouth MUST be scripted and rehearsed before hand or he will make a blunder. :ummm:

At least with the dog arriving at the White House today, he can claim he has kept ONE campaign promise, even though the Kennedy's had to give it to him. Please notice, that just like B. Hussein, the dog is nearly half white and half black.

I had to close the last Obama thread as it started to degrade into this. If you don't like him, then fine, just say that, but start it into a racial thing and I will not let the thread or you last long on the forum.

And what exactly does that have to do with anything??

Between that and the "Fried chicken and watermelon seeds" comment and seeing where you live I have to wonder why you guys are always questioning the unfortunate stereotype that exists for the south.

I don't like the guy any more than you, but the fact that he is half black and half white does not have anything to do with it.

Maybe it's the fact that Obaba and his whole crew never miss an opportunity to exploit the black half of his heritage to their advantage, but never ever mention the white half?

Oh, and NO, I don't like Obama.
Dont know. Never tried to analize my thoughts on that one before.

I LIKE where I live. I believe it to be the MIDWEST, and not the South.
I LIKE fried chicken too.
Never cared for watermellon or its seeds.

If I sound slightly prejudiced: tough.

If you have a problem with that, I politely suggest you contact your local stimulus package distribution center and try having it changed.

Good luck with that.

All this negativityl. I am suprised! YOU guys know you really like him!!! just listen to the polls on the news.

I had to close the last Obama thread as it started to degrade into this. If you don't like him, then fine, just say that, but start it into a racial thing and I will not let the thread or you last long on the forum.

i did not put this in as a racial thing, just the package he came up with, and you are talking about booting me again, WHY??, YOU ACCEPT MY DONATION AND WANT TO BOOT ME AGAIN.:bang head:

i did not put this in as a racial thing, just the package he came up with, and you are talking about booting me again, WHY??, YOU ACCEPT MY DONATION AND WANT TO BOOT ME AGAIN.:bang head:

Read and comprehend...........He is not talking about you.

I don't qualify for one. If you served in the Military and retired or were injured and partially disabled and recieve a check from the govt, even if you work as a civilian you don't qualify. But if you dont work or make enough to pay any tax you still get money.
Nice how they appreciate the military service.

Jim

I don't qualify for one. If you served in the Military and retired or were injured and partially disabled and recieve a check from the govt, even if you work as a civilian you don't qualify. But if you dont work or make enough to pay any tax you still get money.
Nice how they appreciate the military service.

Jim

damn Jim, i know you have to be pissed, you guys are the ones that really should the biggest break.

hey dan,
read and comprehend, you have donated = $000, mind your own buisness.

Dan was right, I wasn't talking about you. I even quoted the person's message I was talking to!!:icon_rolleyes:

Dan was right, I wasn't talking about you. I even quoted the person's message I was talking to!!:icon_rolleyes:

thats how i read it....

not like u make a killing off of our donations anyways...

Important Information on the Stimulus Payment

"This year, taxpayers will receive an Economic Stimulus Payment. This is a very exciting new program that I will explain using the Q and A format:

"Q. What is an Economic Stimulus Payment?
"A. It is money that the federal government will send to Taxpayers.

"Q. Where will the government get this money?
"A. From taxpayers.

"Q. So the government is giving me back my own money?
"A. Only a smidgen.

"Q. What is the purpose of this payment?
"A. The plan is that you will use the money to purchase a high-definition TV set, thus stimulating the economy.

"Q. But isn't that stimulating the economy of China?
"A. Shut up."

Below is some helpful advice on how to best help the Economy by spending your stimulus check wisely:

If you spend that money at Wal-Mart, all the money will go to China.

If you spend it on petrol it will go to the Arabs.

If you purchase a computer it will go to India.

If you purchase fruit and vegetables it will go to South East Asia or New Zealand (unless you buy organic).

If you buy a car it will go to Japan.

If you purchase useless crap it will go to Taiwan.

And none of it will help the economy.

We need to keep that money in country. You can keep the money here by spending it at garage sales, going to a football game, or spending it on prostitutes, beer or tattoos, since those are the only businesses still here (though they are now mostly run by illegal immigrants).

Cool idea Gleno - I'm gonna go out & buy a 12 pack of beer & strap it to my new backrest & bring it home for me & Wifey. That's what I call a REAL stimulus package !!! :clapping:

Latest posts

Back