• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Motorcycle Wanted STOCK 1994 YELLOW

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 83789View attachment 83790

Lose the Cobra 4-into-4 power-sapper exhaust, install a Kerker 4/1 or a Mark's exhaust, or ask Sean Morley about his exhaust options; install a Dynojet Stage 7, or (again) ask Sean Morley for his Morley's Muscle carburetor kit, and you suddenly gain 25 horsepower you didn't know you had, compared to the visually-attractive but power-reducing Cobra exhaust.

I love the look and sound of the Cobra's and I am aware they rob a little power. I like how quiet they are compared to my other two bikes are HD. At age 48 I cruise so slow it isn't even funny. My days of haulin' ass ended when I sold my old Vmax which had a SuperTrap exhaust. The guy I sold it to installed a super charger and it was a beast after that. It's still around and running somewhere up in the Philly area I am told.

I love the look and sound of the Cobra's and I am aware they rob a little power. I like how quiet they are compared to my other two bikes are HD. At age 48 I cruise so slow it isn't even funny. My days of haulin' ass ended when I sold my old Vmax which had a SuperTrap exhaust. The guy I sold it to installed a super charger and it was a beast after that. It's still around and running somewhere up in the Philly area I am told.
Well, it's your ride, and if you like the tone and you aren't missing the power, enjoy it, ride safely.

Go to the Color Rite Website and you will find the paint code and it’s description for the 94.

Also, on this forum, there was a page posted a while back, that had all the factory color codes for model years 85 to 07.
..hello,They do not have the "86 option"(Sparkle Maroom),do you know wher to get it?

Back