Stock exhaust pipe diameter that fits to exhaust can?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hollow Man

Reaction score
Thinking about getting cat delete pipes and the attaching some other exhaust cans. The ones I like have a 2” diameter so wondering if they will fit. Thanks

You'll need a reducing adapter, the stock pipes are smaller... closer to 1.75".
Do you not like the stock mufflers?
Also, you just reminded me I have a Dale Walker Holeshot cat delete pipe that I think is 2" in the garage if you are interested. It's a very good pipe that is no longer available. I have mufflers for it to but they are kinda crappy looking IMO.

Last edited:
You'll need a reducing adapter, the stock pipes are smaller... closer to 1.75".
Do you not like the stock mufflers? There are several cat delete pipes that accept the stock mufflers.
Also, you just reminded me I have a Dale Walker Holeshot cat delete pipe that I think is 2" in the garage if you are interested. It's a very good pipe that is no longer available. I have mufflers for it to but they are kinda crappy looking IMO.

I literally just bought cat delete pipes on EBay, just considering my options if I change the stock cans, found some I like but have a 2” opening.

If you are doing a Tim Nash flash you might want to think about talking with him and tell him your plan and make sure it will work well with his flash. When i talked with him he gave me some exhaust choices that work well.

Back