stock front 4 pots in place of the stock rear

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamax

Reaction score
I am maybe hallucinating but I remember I read this week on a successful swap of stock front 4-cylinder caliper in the rear and I also remember it had seen photos and I can also remember that it looked cool.
Last night I looked and looked until my head felt like a mushy pumpkin.
Please anyone seen what I think I have seen post me a lead to the thread
Thank you

Might you be thinking of the R 1 caliper swap? A right sided front R1 caliper and special caliper hangar and stainless hose while your at it. Search R1 caliper for link to thread

We used a 4 piston R1 (could have used stock 4 piston) setup on a larger rotor and aftermarket brake stay. We have also made one adapter to use a 6 piston caliper on the larger rotor. Pics are on our Morleys Muscle Facebook site.

Sean

I am almost sure it was stock vmax 4-pistons with photos and a cemment about grinding something. Thank you anyway, it must be old age:rofl_200:

My bike has a a front caliper on the back. I bought the billit Rear caliper anchor adapter from Boxenstopp from Florida, but it's not cheap, $197.00 I believe, but now I just have one caliper on my front wheel and the other on the rear. So I just buy 1 front set and I'm good to go. Ed

Latest posts

Back