• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stock heavy mufflers

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eric, I'll get some pics and send them your way tomorrow, their prolly gonna be more to ship then what I want for them. They are heavy!

I got a beautiful black set.....off of. 97

LOL...dont really want a beautiful set..cause I'm looking at modifying anyways.

The black sets DO...look very nice though, and if I was staying stock, the black mufflers look awesome.

I am getting 2 sets. Yep...one is from Dave...like he said. You know...this forum is great...There are people from across the country that are will to go and pick stuff up...and ship it to me.

I am getting 2 sets. Yep...one is from Dave...like he said. You know...this forum is great...There are people from across the country that are will to go and pick stuff up...and ship it to me.

Funny part is I wouldve never had to ship it I told nick (custom exhaust guy) about it he only lives like 10 miles from me I wouldve had to just drive it there hahahaha

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

LOL...and thats the WHOLE reason why I am looking for those.....he is making me a set of exhaust!!!

Back