• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stock (OEM) grips

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyclejohn

Reaction score
Just checking to see if anyone might have a dusty (but in decent condition) set of the original grips thrown up on the back of the shelf they might want to sell?

The price for a new set having to buy the components separately is ridiculous.

Thanks,
John

I've probably got some good used OEM grips around and MIGHT have one side or the other new still. 85 grips are different though if you're looking for any of them.

Sean

Hey Sean,

The grips are going on an '06.

I need the complete grip (rubber,end caps, and transition caps by the master cylinders).

Right now I have a generic set on the bike with their end caps removed to allow the use of bar end mirrors. I tolerated the setup last year but decided I don't like the mirrors limiting my hand position. So, I will put the stock mirrors back on.

If you have a set of the OEM's, let me know.

Thanks,
John

I've likely got everything you want. I also have aftermarket bar ends and D3 grips which look and feel great. I know i'm getting low on the chrome fillers next to the switch housings.

Back