stopped by 5-0 yesterday...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karmakatt

Reaction score
  1. Curse my Hooligan side. Got me $490. + 6 Points... Time to lawyer up :-:)bang head:

That sucks worse than mine, that I got last week $268. I got a court date 1/7/14. Hopefully the judge will be easy on me having a CDL, but I doubt it. Good luck with yours.

6 points for one ticket?

Let be guess? Reckless?

That's what a wheelie will get you in Texas usually.

From what I understand, Canada has some pretty strict traffic laws. I know when we took our motorcycle trip to Canada some years ago, we were warned to follow the traffic laws strictly as there was no tolerance.

I took a hard left, pulling out in front of an undercover. Than I may have used a Bicycle lane to get to the intersection....

Than the cop says: "Your lucky I don't give you another ticket for those loud pipes....".
Actually, last I read, my city, Toronto has no noise by-law for Bikes:eusa_dance::punk:

Although the very last thing he said was to get a lawyer...:damn angry:

Than the cop says: "Your lucky I don't give you another ticket for those loud pipes....".
Actually, last I read, my city, Toronto has no noise by-law for Bikes:eusa_dance::punk:

Although the very last thing he said was to get a lawyer...:damn angry:

Toronto?
Should have said that you were "high on crack". Seems to be a valid excuse up there.:punk:
Cheers!

Down here unmarked cop cars are easy to spot and they don't pull you over for traffic violations unless you are going nuts and really piss them off.

Here lately in Baytown they have "Marked" cop cars that have markings that are barely off white same as the car and barely noticeable in daylight. At night it reflects pretty well when hit by light. Lets em cruise the neighborhoods and sneak up on the evildoers easier.

Sneaky fuckers!

Before OHP (Oklahoma highway patrol) would drive white and black cars that were very noticeable. Now they are driving all black chargers with a white oklahoma on the door. They are harder to see VS just a normal black charger....They also have a Hayabusa too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m02ZjAEPmW0

Attachments

• 12096371_SA.jpg
    12096371_SA.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 23
  • 58360517.OHP1.jpg
    58360517.OHP1.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
That's why I have military veterans plates on both my car and on my bike, as well as my military ID with my license....haven't gotten a speeding ticket since 1994.

Back