Story about worst bike, I ever bought (condition wise). Not a Vmax.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DreamV4

Reaction score
about 5 years ago, 13 Road King:
1.banged up from all sides
2.hole in transmission
3.bent frame.

started with frame:
3.frame turned out to be perfectly straight, except bolted seat bracket (subframe)
I removed it and hit it with a big hammer 20 times or so. I had to use a few washers to install it straight.
2.I spent couple hours doing research and found out that 05 bikes had identical transmission, but they were going on ebay about twice cheaper. I bought 05 transmission and sold old one with hole for same money.

Yea I just last Wednesday went to look at a Harley Breakout, 114 M8, 6 speed, 4 grand!
No title.....NO Title?
They didn't tell me till I got there to see it. The "they" was a little girl, she was the only one speaking English!
Man I know that bike was hot as it looked, just don't need the trouble or bad karma.

2.hole in transmission
3.bent frame.

started with frame:
3.frame turned out to be perfectly straight, except bolted seat bracket (subframe)
I removed it and hit it with a big hammer 20 times or so. I had to use a few washers to install it straight.
2.I spent couple hours doing research and found out that 05 bikes had identical transmission, but they were going on ebay about twice cheaper. I bought 05 transmission and sold old one with hole for same money.
2.hole in transmission
3.bent frame.

started with frame:
Yea I just last Wednesday went to look at a Harley Breakout, 114 M8, 6 speed, 4 grand!
No title.....NO Title?
They didn't tell me till I got there to see it. The "they" was a little girl, she was the only one speaking English!
Man I know that bike was hot as it looked, just don't need the trouble or bad karma.

No title.....NO Title?
this is FL gov site to check VIN, your state probably has similar site.
https://services.flhsmv.gov/MVCheckWeb/InquiryView.aspx/there is also a website for all states to check if stolen.

Latest posts

Back