Strafer, My Forgotten 94 VMax...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpecOps13

Reaction score
For some Dumb Ass'd reason, I decided to buy another Gen 1 (SkullDuggery) so I'd have something to do. I had no idea what was in store for me there.

I have the 94 running great. I can pull the plugs and they're perfect. I'm doing a lot of dress up things to the bike. As items come available from Kyle, I've been swapping out parts for those he's had powder coated. Diaphragm Covers, Factory Sissy Bar and a few more items are on my list. I installed a Dyna Ignition, left the unit on the mild stock curve and set the rev limit to 9,000. The bike runs fantastic and I swear it feels much more precise when it fires up. Thank You Sean for that group buy.

The poor 94's been sitting for 2 weeks. Seems I'm totally obsessed with getting the 89 into the same condition. I've lost sight that I have a bike that runs perfect and I'm just letting it set... How Stupid....:ummm: I should be Riding......

Lets swap lives for a week, you come live where you CANT ride because of the weather, and I'll come to Florida and take care of the 94. PS you HAVE to take my wife for the week to.

:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:Very Funny....... If you were in Montana, that plan may have a chance....

Back