Strapping the front end for strip

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1badmax

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone had purchased straps to pull the front down for dragging lately? I had bought some for my 01 CBR 1100 XX a while back and ended up never even using them but I was thinking they were only $40 or $50. I am wanting to put the Max on the strip one or two times just to see what it will do, so I was looking at where I could get these but most everything I saw was about $200. Does that sound right? Like I said this would not be an on going thing but I just don't want to pay $200 for 6 or 8 runs. Anybody know of any that are not as expensive but are made for the Vmax. TIA

I got a set.I can sell.
Pm me.
Get a set of rear struts. To replace the rear shocks.mine are 11.5 in.so lowers the bike. I lowered my fork tubes.At the tree to have equal ride height.
It's a fun time at the strip.
You will have a smile on your face. For weeks.

I got a set.I can sell.
Pm me.
Get a set of rear struts. To replace the rear shocks.mine are 11.5 in.so lowers the bike. I lowered my fork tubes.At the tree to have equal ride height.
It's a fun time at the strip.
You will have a smile on your face. For weeks.

That is so difficult to do on a 2nd gen,. I think I might want to dislocate my thumbs first..... If it was a dedicated drag bike only then maybe....

Latest posts

Back