Stupid people thread

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

customizedcreationz

Reaction score
Stupid people thread 2014

Well as usual, I ran into my crop of stupid people on Sunday while riding.

4 way stop, Right hand side pulls up, left hand side pulls up, I pull up. RH goes, LH goes, I go to go and a guy just comes barreling through the intersection without looking and comes within a few feet of hitting me. He stops and waves me on......I am thinking dumb ass. So its one of those, do I go, or does he start to go situations.

Honestly with all the bullshit texting, phone calls, distractions these fucktards have, I more and more question riding anymore.

Last year a dumb ass on a Hardley barn storms me on my turbo bike. Seriously wtf..... and you wonder why there is animosity between sport riders and cruiser riders?

So here is your thread to post your dumb idiot stories for 2014!

Lets hear what you have!

Todd

Yesterday I sow some dumbass going down the main street through town standing on his seat. It's asshats like that who give all bikers a bad name.

There is a time and place to "stunt" your bike and doing in through town is NOT the place. I am not a stunter by any means, but come on people, play around in the right places if want to act stupid.

Indian Larry ( RIP ) was a good bike builder. I enjoyed watching him on the biker build off series. But he just had to do the stunts with no helmet..... and we know what happened.

On you see stunters wearing helmets and riding at shows. Ok cool for them. But when you see it on the street in a crowded area, its me who will be the one hurt, because he will wipe out and hit me or someone in my family.

Todd

There is a time and place to "stunt" your bike and doing in through town is NOT the place. I am not a stunter by any means, but come on people, play around in the right places if want to act stupid.

Indian Larry ( RIP ) was a good bike builder. I enjoyed watching him on the biker build off series. But he just had to do the stunts with no helmet..... and we know what happened.

On you see stunters wearing helmets and riding at shows. Ok cool for them. But when you see it on the street in a crowded area, its me who will be the one hurt, because he will wipe out and hit me or someone in my family.

Todd

I agree totally. I was wondering how the hell he was going to be able to react if someone pulled out in front of him. I guess the answer to that would be 'by wrecking.'

My co-worker is probably the stupidest person I know. I could write a book about that idiot. I'm amazed they haven't fired him.

I think my favorite chapter would be:

He was married... yet he was in love with this stripper who turned tricks when she wasnt dancing. So he was putting a lot of money in her leg strap and paying a lot of money to shag her. His wife finds out... and to his credit he somehow actually placates his wife and gets her on board with the situation. Thing is, this little hooker/stripper did guys for money, but she was really into women and had a girlfriend. Well some sort of situation occurs where hooker and her girlfriend need a place to stay. He somehow gets his wife to agree to let them stay at their place. They move in. You're probably thinking "You said this guy was an idiot. He sounds like a genius." Well there's more. So he's shaggin the hooker girl still... and still paying to do it mind you. Well turns out the hookers girlfriend ends up hooking up with the wife. Sounds like he's an uber mastermind now right? Nope. Hooker girlfriend and wife fall in love... hooker gets kicked to the curb by the girlfriend... hooker moves out... wife and a new girlfriend boot him out and she divorces him. Hooker doesn't want to have anything to do with him anymore because of his wife stealing her girlfriend away. He ends up living out of his car for awhile... until it got stolen by another hooker. :rofl_200:

Re: Stupid people thread 2014

"So stupid if he fell into a pool full if tits he'd come up sucking his own thumb"

"If you moved his plate 6" he's starve to death"

My co-worker is probably the stupidest person I know. I could write a book about that idiot. I'm amazed they haven't fired him.

He was married... yet he was in love with this stripper who turned tricks when she wasnt dancing. So he was putting a lot of money in her leg strap and paying a lot of money to shag her. His wife finds out... and to his credit he somehow actually placates his wife and gets her on board with the situation. Thing is, this little hooker/stripper did guys for money, but she was really into women and had a girlfriend. Well some sort of situation occurs where hooker and her girlfriend need a place to stay. He somehow gets his wife to agree to let them stay at their place. They move in. You're probably thinking "You said this guy was an idiot. He sounds like a genius." Well there's more. And he's shaggin the hooker girl still... and still paying to do it mind you. Well turns out the hookers girlfriend ends up hooking up with the wife. Sounds like he's an uber mastermind now right? Nope. Hooker girlfriend and wife fall in love... hooker gets kicked to the curb by the girlfriend... hooker moves out... wife and a new girlfriend boot him out and she divorces him. Hooker doesn't want to have anything to do with him anymore because of his wife stealing her girlfriend away. He ends up living out of his car for awhile... until it got stolen by another hooker. :rofl_200:
That's bloody amazing!
Someone has to make a movie about this! A comedy, of course!

Well, Around here, the only really stupid moments that seem to stand out to me are the stupid assed people who seem to want to drive the wrong way down a one way street... repeatedly... when it is CLEARLY labeled ONE WAY...
facehoof.png

Then there was this one driver... can anyone explain how you can be weaving completely out of control at TEN FREAKIN MILES PER HOUR???
twilightoops.png

The texting thing is very scary to me I have a 40min. drive to work and I bet about 80 percent of drivers are looking at their phone or taking on it when I drive by. On 28th street by my house I tried to call the police on some girl and they said that a cop has to see them doing it. She was all over the road in heavy traffic. :bang head: My wife was driving when I called.

He was married... yet he was in love with this stripper who turned tricks when she wasnt dancing. So he was putting a lot of money in her leg strap and paying a lot of money to shag her. His wife finds out... and to his credit he somehow actually placates his wife and gets her on board with the situation. Thing is, this little hooker/stripper did guys for money, but she was really into women and had a girlfriend. Well some sort of situation occurs where hooker and her girlfriend need a place to stay. He somehow gets his wife to agree to let them stay at their place. They move in. You're probably thinking "You said this guy was an idiot. He sounds like a genius." Well there's more. So he's shaggin the hooker girl still... and still paying to do it mind you. Well turns out the hookers girlfriend ends up hooking up with the wife. Sounds like he's an uber mastermind now right? Nope. Hooker girlfriend and wife fall in love... hooker gets kicked to the curb by the girlfriend... hooker moves out... wife and a new girlfriend boot him out and she divorces him. Hooker doesn't want to have anything to do with him anymore because of his wife stealing her girlfriend away. He ends up living out of his car for awhile... until it got stolen by another hooker. :rofl_200:

Whats really stupid is the guy allowing for people to know that... LOL... Maybe he even brags about it....:rofl_200:

The texting thing gets me too..............A couple of years ago I'm in the company van out on the highway, I'm running in the right lane and theres this girl in the left lane clearly texting, she's mostly lookin down but glances up once in a while, traffic is moderately paced but she is running a bit slow, as I pass her on the right she begins to wander into my lane, I thought she would correct but I ended up all the way on the shoulder to avoid her, I'm on the horn as I get out of the throttle, she keeps motoring on, now in the right lane, I was so darn mad, when I got back to the shop I called the cops, gave them her description, make and color of vehicle, license plate, time of day and the mile marker, never heard any more of it..................Tom.

Whats really stupid is the guy allowing for people to know that... LOL... Maybe he even brags about it....:rofl_200:

Yep. He got a few write ups by HR for inappropriate phone conversations -- he would go into every detail on the phone with his friend. And my desk was right next to his so I heard it all.

Last time I was at Laconia I was put on a state troopers stupid list does that count?

It was the mid to late nineties , I had a gen I and was stuck in traffic , finally the line of cars moved up twenty yards or so and ( as some of you know ) I like burning out , so I laid down a nice controlled 30 footer and came to a nice controlled stop right behind the car that had been in front of me , unfortunatly for me the pair of state troopers that just watched me and my display of riding skills were not impressed.
After going through his speech and my paper work he was nice enough to let me go with a warning .

" I'm going to put you on the stupid list Mr Poirier , if you do anything else stupid today you will be spending the night in our accommodations . Understand ?"

All this as he pulled a small notebook from his pocket and wrote down my information. I wasn't the only one on the list.

I haven't been back since.

I was Making a left turn yesterday on my Wing & my buddy right behind me on Vmax & I swear this guy looked right at me & made a right turn in front of me. The truck that was in the other lane next to me turning left seen it & slammed on his brakes so I could switch lanes. My Buddy & I came around the guy & I looked at him with a few choice words & he was like WTF did I do.

Yes I think he is a Genuis, he just fell short on project management and team member selection.

Gotta figure that relationship was probably doomed even before but for

"Cracking the bones and getting all the marrow" out of a relationship he certainly succeeded. !!

Last time I was at Laconia I was put on a state troopers stupid list does that count?

It was the mid to late nineties , I had a gen I and was stuck in traffic , finally the line of cars moved up twenty yards or so and ( as some of you know ) I like burning out , so I laid down a nice controlled 30 footer and came to a nice controlled stop right behind the car that had been in front of me , unfortunatly for me the pair of state troopers that just watched me and my display of riding skills were not impressed.
After going through his speech and my paper work he was nice enough to let me go with a warning .

" I'm going to put you on the stupid list Mr Poirier , if you do anything else stupid today you will be spending the night in our accommodations . Understand ?"

All this as he pulled a small notebook from his pocket and wrote down my information. I wasn't the only one on the list.

I haven't been back since.

Nope! That's not being stupid, that's just being a VMAX owner! Well done twistedmax!

All I can say is that after almost 21 years in the Air Force, I have come to think of stupid as normal so my gage on this is all screwed up. Let's start this by telling you of my latest issue I'm trying to fix for one of my folks. The Air Force found out they had over paid this guy for 6 years for a whopping total of about $110,000, granted he only makes about $45K a year so repayment is gonna suck. So, instead for doing some simple math to figure out this total, what the Air Force does is to take away all the money that they paid him including the amount he was entitled to then repay him the amount he was supposed to get. In the end, he gets the message that he owes six figures but his very next paycheck wich should be about $2500 is actuall $33,000 not that is STUPID.:bang head:

All I can say is that after almost 21 years in the Air Force, I have come to think of stupid as normal so my gage on this is all screwed up. Let's start this by telling you of my latest issue I'm trying to fix for one of my folks. The Air Force found out they had over paid this guy for 6 years for a whopping total of about $110,000, granted he only makes about $45K a year so repayment is gonna suck. So, instead for doing some simple math to figure out this total, what the Air Force does is to take away all the money that they paid him including the amount he was entitled to then repay him the amount he was supposed to get. In the end, he gets the message that he owes six figures but his very next paycheck wich should be about $2500 is actuall $33,000 not that is STUPID.:bang head:

Being a 1st Shirt, I'm sure you have to deal with A LOT of stupid airmen too. God knows I gave my 1st shirt a few grey hairs when I was in the Air Force. Somehow he still actually liked me. He was really looking out for me!

Yes I definately have my share, from the guy who gents drunk and decides to post a very long rant on Facebook for everyone to see and read to the airman in base housing sitting in a lawn chair in front of his house in his skivvies shooting birds with a BB gun. Doesnt sound too bad except here on Guam the entire base is labeled a federal bird sanctuary. But in the end we all do what we do and Im glad it is me who gets to deal with these is a down to earth way and not some over zealous shirt trying to make rank and wanting to hammer everyone. I remember giving my my shirts some grey hair as well so if been there and done that and remember how I was taken care of. Just trying it pay it forward

Latest posts

Back