Sturgis Madness

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll take my chances, even on crazy Cape Cod, but not there during this rally. To much substance abuse & wheels for me. I love a good time, and aren't part of the choir but can say I don't get on a bike or behind a wheel lit up. It's a selfish thing to do. The results usually include injury and deaths that could have been avoided. God protect those attending. Mike and Gina be safe, if you're there (and if you're not). Everyone else too.

Well......As one of the "ants on the ground", I'll tell you...... "All Was Fine!!". I know there was no record crowds as predicted. Media Hype for sure.

We parked, ate, drank, used restrooms and went anywhere we wanted with no crazy lines or anything. Yeah, getting in & out of downtown was the only problem. Wasn't THAT big a deal considering and we HAD A GREAT TIME! Weather had it's moments but was good overall...........Saw some AWESOME concerts.........What a blast and the views of these monuments and surrounding area.......Breath Taking!....Hopefully I will be able to post pix & video soon.

Definately a MUST DO for any bikers Bucket List!

Back