Sudden Lighting Electrical Issue

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patrick78

Reaction score
I was swapping my sissybar out for the stock grab rail and when I went to check that I had the turn signal wiring correct I wasn't getting anything at all. Not even the front signals. Then I noticed that the neutral light is out on the cluster and that was working for sure before and during the process.

So headlight comes on, no turn signals at all, tail light comes on, but no brake light when either brake is applied. horn doesn't work and cluster indicator lights don't work either.

I have no idea what to even check at this point since its affecting such a large area. Any ideas??

Supposed to be riding to Ocean City, Md. for bike rally this weekend so would like to get this fixed ASAP.

Probably shorted the circuit and blew the signal fuse. Check that.

Thanks!! That was it. Took me a minute to find the damn fuse box because my owner's manual said it was under the driver's seat! Stupid!

Thanks for the help.

Thanks!! That was it. Took me a minute to find the damn fuse box because my owner's manual said it was under the driver's seat! Stupid!

Thanks for the help.

If it wasn't there, where'd you end up finding it? :ummm:

Back