Super Cool Girlfriend

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diggerdan

Reaction score
I ordered this V-Max print online off eBay for $20 and bought a frame. My girlfriend let me hang it up over our bed! How cool is that?! She's put up with my obsessing over this bike for the past couple months and made the 2 hour drive with me to go pick it up at the dealership. So let's hear it for the ladies that put up with us! :clapping:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:
Hip hip hooray for all the Vmax women out there.

shala 001.jpg

You need to keep her....X-wife #2 was always jealous of my 66 Dodge coronet.

My wife of 47 years (OMG) rode behind me in the mid-60's, then she got her own and rode beside or behind me until 1999. She stopped riding for about a year, then decided to get back in, but had problems handling heavy 2-wheelers, so we got her a GoldWing trike. Now she's happier than a pig in mud, and she can keep up with just about anybody in the twisties. (She doesn't have to be as careful about things like sand in the turns.) She can flat-out embarrass baggers on mountain roads.

I can buy a house cheaper than a new Goldwing Trike. Ask me how I know. 31 years with the same wife.

It wasn't new, It's a '92 Wing with a '98 Motor Trike conversion. We got it in 2000 for $15k with 38,000 miles on it. Last week the odo rolled over 100k. I think she loves it more than me.

I ordered this V-Max print online off eBay for $20 and bought a frame. My girlfriend let me hang it up over our bed! How cool is that?! She's put up with my obsessing over this bike for the past couple months and made the 2 hour drive with me to go pick it up at the dealership. So let's hear it for the ladies that put up with us! :clapping:

+1

Lucky guy.

The question is, who gets to look at the pic during..ahem.."quality time"? :biglaugh: (maybe both ;) ) :rofl_200:

My ex #2 got my 1995 Corvette, my golf clubs, and my machine gun. Plus all my money.

Bitch. Never trust women.

Back