super trapp problem

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joe4550

Reaction score
hi guys i just got my hike back form the garage (with lots and lots of problems with it thanks to the fuck head mechanic at the place MEVER USEING THAT PLACE AGAIN)

one of the many problems id the end of the baffle seems to be coming out now like its been yanked out how can i fix this or do i just take it back an yell alot? pic included..
thanks joe

Attachments

• 22052011010#1.jpg
    22052011010#1.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 59
yeah but i cant re-rivet myself an was hoping to do it my self. looks like im just gonna have 2 break the mechanic in the face then.....

will itnot push back in? there should be a lock bolt

in the end of the stailness where the discs begin, in the botom there s a hole where you lock it with an allen bolt. you should play a little with the base that the discs go on(the thing that keeps comming out) cause it may have turned a little bit and may be the hole in the stailness dont match with the base that comes out. hope i helped

have tried pushing it back in but nothing happens and cant find any bolt

I have the SS Supertrapps and just looked at them. Once you push the baffle back in, there should be two holes for a pan head hex screw to hold it in place. From the bottom center weld, there will be one about an inch off on each side. If your just missing the screw, you should be able to get new ones at local hardware store in stainless steel. I know I have replaced many of my screws from my local hardware store since they carry the specialty screws in stainless.

Back