Super trapps didn't last long.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acammer

Reaction score
Well, I bought some supertrapps this spring from captain Kyle, those didnt last long at all. Friday I am picking up a used holeshot 4 into 1. I got a fantastic deal, so it looks like the supertrapps are out! I think I have a local friend that's gonna buy them, but if not they will be on here soon. I will look to round things out this winter with the muscle jet kit to maximize performance, for now I should be able to get along with the stock jetting.

Anything I should look forward to on the install? Looks pretty darn easy.

Hang it all loosely and be sure it's on straight before you tighten it all up... May want to pick up new exhaust gaskets although sometimes the old ones will be alright...

Good Luck....

I have heard competing opinions on whether or not I will have to loose the center stand. Anybody know 1 way or the other for this particular exhaust?

I saw that used holeshot system on the local craigslist. Was thinking of buying it just for a spare but my 2 brothers 4 into 1 is the best looking system out there for sure. Nice pick up on the holeshot.

I saw that used holeshot system on the local craigslist. Was thinking of buying it just for a spare but my 2 brothers 4 into 1 is the best looking system out there for sure. Nice pick up in the holeshot.

I figured for the price, I can pick it up, try it out, and if I don't it, I can go back to my stock head pipes/super-trapps, and flip it for at least what I paid and my gas money to go pick it up. More likely, it'll free up some ponies, and it'll be staying.

Here is a link to the ad, I am trying to figure out more details on this. I am starting to think, looking at it, that this might be the older style Hindle 4 into 1 that runs the front head pipes up the right frame-rail. I am not really sure though.

http://binghamton.craigslist.org/mcy/2435873768.html

I'd like some further details / picture / price on the supertrapps if you decide to sell. Thanks

Noted - I will let you know if they are going up for sale. They are in nice shape, and sound great. I think I have them sold locally, but if that comes apart, I will shoot you a message.

Noted - I will let you know if they are going up for sale. They are in nice shape, and sound great. I think I have them sold locally, but if that comes apart, I will shoot you a message.

Nice one, one of mine was squashed in a crash. I'd be interested, price dependant. :th_skullsmilie:

The exhaust has landed! Definitely the old style hindle, ceramic coated, and in fair shape. Looking forward to installing it tomorrow.

Well, I bought some supertrapps this spring from captain Kyle, those didnt last long at all. Friday I am picking up a used holeshot 4 into 1. I got a fantastic deal, so it looks like the supertrapps are out! I think I have a local friend that's gonna buy them, but if not they will be on here soon. I will look to round things out this winter with the muscle jet kit to maximize performance, for now I should be able to get along with the stock jetting.

what do you mean they didn't last. long. i love my supertrapps. ?????

Mine didn't last too long either. I put them on in the spring of '08 and in the fall, Sean made me a deal on a Kerker system that I couldn't refuse.

I liked the Looks and sound of them, I just wanted more.

Latest posts

Back