Supercharged '06 anyone?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:thats the best hidden supercharger Ive ever seen! I like how its driven by the carb chains, Ingenius!

Somebody probably tried to explain V-Boost to him and that is what he got out of the explanation...:rofl_200:

Man, this is like learning there's no Santa. Ya mean we don't all have Superchargers hidden inside with the carbs???? Then what do the Damn carb chains do?????

Hey, that bike's not too far away. I'm planning on a Boxenstopp visit in a week or 2.

I sent him a polite message asking for a photo of under the airbox lid "to confirm the bike had a supercharger kit". Be interesting to see what he says.

But I agree, I bet some salesman at the dealer told him the v-boost "supercharged" the bike and the guy just lapped it up like anti-freeze at a petting zoo. Probably isn't trying to pull one over on anybody, just doesn't know any better.

saw an ad for a V-Max on Craigslist late last night and the ad say's it is the Fastest V- Twin on the road today even keeps up with V-Rods as stated by the seller , Hope I can find that ad it was to funny.

I bet some salesman at the dealer told him the v-boost "supercharged" the bike and the guy just lapped it up like anti-freeze at a petting zoo. Probably isn't trying to pull one over on anybody, just doesn't know any better.

+1, a lot of people do not know what they have, even in the bike world! :ummm:

I sent him a polite message asking for a photo of under the airbox lid "to confirm the bike had a supercharger kit". Be interesting to see what he says.

But I agree, I bet some salesman at the dealer told him the v-boost "supercharged" the bike and the guy just lapped it up like anti-freeze at a petting zoo. Probably isn't trying to pull one over on anybody, just doesn't know any better.

let us know what he says eh?

maybe it's under the rear fender and driven off the tire like the speedo i once had on my ten-speed... :biglaugh:

maybe its what happens to the rider when on the bike, you become super chargered!!!!!! hahaha oh well atleast he is selling it and wont be on a vmax much longer.

i am sure you sent him a polite response dan explaining the error's of his way......

Back