supercharged max on ebay

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont know i think this is 1 of the members bike, and i think he was asking alot more than 11k for the bike about a month ago. Maybe its a scam but not sure, but that is a deal. JIM

I dont know i think this is 1 of the members bike, and i think he was asking alot more than 11k for the bike about a month ago. Maybe its a scam but not sure, but that is a deal. JIM

It is not a scam, the owner is a member here and is quite honest in his business dealings. Contact "Nobody" here on the forum as it is his.

yeah thats a deal. wish i had the money.

just goes to show with the new gen 2 now out it makes these highly modified gen 1's not worth squat. based on this not selling last time on ebay and the PCW 1570 bike that was just up on ebay and CR recently. which is too bad, i like the gen 1 more.

JIm you mis understood, I didnt say or mean the owner was not honest , what i meant was ebay scamers. Its not the gen 2 making the prices low on our bikes it the SHITTY ECONOMY no one has any money its a buyers market now. I like many max owners dont like the looks or the price of the gen 2, if i bought 1 id still have to put thousands into it to make it the way i want it. I just ordered my 1500mtr for my 02 and a 3" stretch, so ill keep throwing the coin at my 02, if i had to have a new muscle bike sorry to say it would be the B king, You can pick up leftover for 8k. JIM

I have a similar paint job, brakes, wheels and tires......Think id be able to get what hes going to get? or better yet think hed trade straight up?!?! lol

Attachments

• 2010-03-03 22.32.14.jpg
    2010-03-03 22.32.14.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 35
Thanks!! I love it but I can't take all the credit as I bought it like that.

This is Mr Novie's bike I think. I hope I am wrong but Bob had an ideological schism with the VMOA Board recently and I hope Bob isn't just saying "F" it! and dumping his ride. He has been a long long time VMOAer and has supported many of the forums with his knowledge,wit and intellect. As an example of his decency, he offerred to check out a chain drive bike for sale on Ebay for me. He volunteered his time and experience to a fellow member but yet, someone he did not know. To me in my book, that is tops! Bob, I'd kill to carry the torch your creation represents but alas, would have sell my bike to swing it. I'd also get rid of the Mod Monkey once and for all! I am positive someone on eBay will pony up the price and it kills me that non-Max person could get this. Bob if your reading this, I'm thinking of you and hope for all the best for you. Thanks for your years of contribution. Hope you find whatever else out there that gave you joy as the Max once did! Sincerely, Patmax.

This is Mr Novie's bike I think. I hope I am wrong but Bob had an ideological schism with the VMOA Board recently and I hope Bob isn't just saying "F" it! and dumping his ride. He has been a long long time VMOAer and has supported many of the forums with his knowledge,wit and intellect. As an example of his decency, he offerred to check out a chain drive bike for sale on Ebay for me. He volunteered his time and experience to a fellow member but yet, someone he did not know. To me in my book, that is tops! Bob, I'd kill to carry the torch your creation represents but alas, would have sell my bike to swing it. I'd also get rid of the Mod Monkey once and for all! I am positive someone on eBay will pony up the price and it kills me that non-Max person could get this. Bob if your reading this, I'm thinking of you and hope for all the best for you. Thanks for your years of contribution. Hope you find whatever else out there that gave you joy as the Max once did! Sincerely, Patmax.

Pat,

Thanks for the kind words!

FYI I really don't give a s h i t about the VMOA anymore, it is just a joke of its old self. My life is not defined by that club and nothing they do will dictate how I live my life.

So with that said...

I am selling the bike because it is just too much for me. I thought when I built it I would have no issues with the power it makes. But it is just out of control. I had it out over the weekend with a tank full of VP 116 and ran it up over 15 lbs of boost and it is just sooo fast that there is no where around me I can ride it at that level. I was out on the highway and I must have been doing 150 plus?? (I have no Speedo on it)
When I had my other VS.-Max I got used to the power and figured what the hell, what's another 100 hp? But it is just a beast! Its great to take it out to all the bike nights and all the attention it gets, but I really don't get to ride it much. If I liver in the country it would be a different story, but living in the NY metro area there is to much traffic.
So that's the reason I am selling. I have another bike a 2004 Warrior that makes 100 hp and 125 of tq, and I find myself riding that a lot. I may buy another bike if it sells...but if not I will just ride it.

Back