Supercharged vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garydalton

Reaction score
You tube
-shadetree surgeon-
240 hp. Supercharged vmax20200524_083009.png

Shadetree has a great channel. I remember that bike making some awesome sounds when I first watched that video.

Check out his vids starring the Kawi H2 powered chopper his friend built. That thing is another ripper!

Bad ass as well as the Yamaha 650 chopper he built in matter of days from frame up, then went on a 1200 mile road trip , cool.guy, great heart, check him out! U wont be dissapointed.

Thats a Gen 1....there is no way its 240 HP.

Yeah, cool bike but most of the supercharged Gen 1's on stock internals will make about 170 HP.

Sean would know for sure.

Yep, cool bike for sure but no way 240hp at the wheel. In fact at the 3:44 mark in the video it looks like the bike has one of those custom swingarms (widened and stretched). Looks to be the type that has the offset gear setup. If so, those things eat horsepower also. So with that, it would be reallyyyyy hard to be putting down 240.
It's probably one of those bikes that someone put the supercharger on and said it 'Will add about 100HP to the bike!' And he's figuring 145HP (at the crank stock) and just saying 240HP! *but never been on a dyno.

No matter though, I'm sure the bike is really quick and really very fun to ride. So all good.....

Vinnie

Yes , if you watch video,he states never been on a dyno, ASSUMING 200+ HP, YOUR GUESS IS AS GOOD AS MINE, MORE THAN ENOUGH POWER.

Yes , if you watch video,he states never been on a dyno, ASSUMING 200+ HP, YOUR GUESS IS AS GOOD AS MINE, MORE THAN ENOUGH POWER.

True. Most of the supercharged Gen 1's that Ive seen have been 165 ish. Mark, I think Marcus' was 200 at the rear wheel, but it was a 1500 longrod ($$$$$$$), as well as blown.

200+ can be achieved but the motor has to be WAY worked over. Paul Novaks bike with 1500 longrod and 18lbs of boost I don't think even reached 200.

True. Most of the supercharged Gen 1's that Ive seen have been 165 ish. Mark, I think Marcus' was 200 at the rear wheel, but it was a 1500 longrod ($$$$$$$), as well as blown.
Traumahawk, it is a naturally aspirated 1500 Long Rod, "208 HP".

Back