supertrapps vs. hmf sound

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even those video clips do not do the hmf's justice.They sound twice that mean in real life.It even gets better as the cans start to need repacked like mine do.I am not going to repack them though.

Even those video clips do not do the hmf's justice.They sound twice that mean in real life.It even gets better as the cans start to need repacked like mine do.I am not going to repack them though.

how long before they need to be repacked?

i dont know, w/ the wife not on i make it bark alot and really get noticed lol. hes right they do sound better in person and when you go in a tunnle or under pass, wow its loud.:biglaugh:

I just found this site last week and thought I would toss in my .02.

I just installed the HMF headers with Carbonfiber cans on Sunday and I will say the exhaust note is probably one of the best I have ever heard.

I just installed the HMF headers with Carbonfiber cans on Sunday and I will say the exhaust note is probably one of the best I have ever heard.

Welcome! Make a shout out here

I have heard those cans,they sound real good too.Different tone than the aluminum cans.

Back