Supreme Court ruling on firearms a victory for gun rights advocates.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I
What you refuse to accept or realize is that the SCOTUS had no authority in the first place to rule as it did in Roe vs Wade, no standing at all. This is and always has been a state issue and now democracy thru the ballot box in each state will have the final say on abortion, legal or not and if so on what terms. The SCOTUS must NEVER legislate as thy did with ROE. Now a major correction has been made and the Stares must now step up as their citizens demand and their wishes granted. :)

I realize it, but it did stand for 49 years and really should have been codified long ago to prevent this very crisis. What they can, should and/or will do are not necessarily the same thing, legal nor not as you stated. I know the correction you speak of and your point is well taken.

This feels more like a Fehrenheit 451-esque Sci-Fi nightmare and less like an esteemed group justices serving the best interests of the public. Also the damage just keeps coming.

https://www.reuters.com/legal/gover...-football-coachs-on-field-prayers-2022-06-27/
Rights to protest and the ballot box are indeed two of the best tools to start untangling this mess. Aside from the level and length of other corrections coming I think your facts are sound and your point holds water. I'm glad you chimed in. (I would put the CHEERS emoticon here if I could haha)

Last edited:
One more point to ponder....how many of you here had issues buying groceries during the covid crap? Panic buyers clearing out shelves. Now can you imagine 60 million more people straining the system? That would be something that affects you personally and directly on a scale larger than what you just saw. Just imagine roughly a million more people in your state consuming resources.

You Know, in the movie Avengers, End Game, Thanos' gift to the universe was a 50% reduction of the population by destroying half of all people's lives. While that sounds interesting, I hope that you or I are not the ones to be destroyed in that gift.

I have often thought that liberal thinking towards abortion was based on population reduction rather than "Choice".

If the rational is to kill them before they have a chance to live is the logic, then at least I understand where your morals are.

Perhaps if we gave people more guns and made them angry enough, it might balance out your equation for those straining on the system.

As for the SCOTUS,.... all they have done is correct an error in the courts attempt at legislation, which should be a process of debate, introduction of laws with ratification by the people that it serves, not enacting laws by a judicial wave of the hand.

LOL

You Know, in the movie Avengers, End Game, Thanos' gift to the universe was a 50% reduction of the population by destroying half of all people's lives. While that sounds interesting, I hope that you or I are not the ones to be destroyed in that gift.

I have often thought that liberal thinking towards abortion was based on population reduction rather than "Choice".

If the rational is to kill them before they have a chance to live is the logic, then at least I understand where your morals are.

Perhaps if we gave people more guns and made them angry enough, it might balance out your equation for those straining on the system.

As for the SCOTUS,.... all they have done is correct an error in the courts attempt at legislation, which should be a process of debate, introduction of laws with ratification by the people that it serves, not enacting laws by a judicial wave of the hand.

LOL

Reading what you type would make it seem like it is me personally doing this. I think you misunderstand....I simply dont care. Its not a matter of morals if I am not the one doing things to people. Do you care about the inhumane treatment of people in Venezuela? Mexico? N. Korea? China? Africa? Right or wrong, thats not my problem. I am not the one causing any of this. Abortion is nothing new. Romans aborted so often, the plant they used to do the abortions was used to extinction. And this was 2000 years ago.

And when people dont think having too many other people is a problem....I use feral hogs as an example. Out of control breeders. Consuming and destroying resources messing up other peoples lives. Sometimes population control is needed. Whether by mass famine, genocide, or a mass extinction event. I said it before....humans are so egotistical that they think they are outside the very world they live in. I make no such delusion. DNR, DNI, prepaid cremation. I know whats coming. I was prepared since I was 30.

Closing thoughts....do you really have morals on your own? Or were these morals something society pushed upon you and you adopted? Cause when the chips are really down and its really your life on the line....how moral are you gonna be. You want to think of me as immoral. Fine. I will correct you and tell you I am amoral. Difference between bad morals and no morals. People with bad morals will hurt you. A person with no morals will leave you alone.

Latest posts

Back