• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Suzuki GT750J

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaulD

Reaction score
I'm selling my candy lavender (pink) Suzuki GT750J basically so I can get myself a VMax.
She's a 1972 US import and I'm the only UK owner, I've had the bike for just over two years. It runs as it should, it's unrestored but in amazing condition for a 40odd year old bike. Looking for £7500 but would consider a nice max in PX with cash my way. I can email more pics on request. Any more info just ask.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 50
At least you don't have to worry about the tread wearing out on the tires.:rofl_200:

One of my firefighter co-workers had one of these, this color even, and it was faster than my Kawi H1 500 Blue Streak Mach III. And my Mach III continually embarassed my roommate's brand-new Sportster 1000, which was the first year they were out.

This is a great-looking bike. It wa clearly a Japanese design, it looked like a Celica more-than a Triumph, for example. They were very reliable though, and easy to maintain. No valvetrain, just add oil/gas and go.

No I don't doubt that! I have seen one running before and it was impressive-I meant the photo was upside down so NO tire wear.

Ah I see, I'm a bit slow on the uptake sometimes :rofl_200: I don't know why the pics upside down? it's not as though I'm in Australia :bang head:

Ah I see, I'm a bit slow on the uptake sometimes :rofl_200: I don't know why the pics upside down? it's not as though I'm in Australia :bang head:

I just sent a set of cops to a guy with a vmax in warrington today maybe you know him? Donald Stowell-Turner?

My first street bike was a 1976 GT380. The smaller version of the two-stroke triples. Not water cooled. I still have it. It's in storage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just sent a set of cops to a guy with a vmax in warrington today maybe you know him? Donald Stowell-Turner?

I don't know him but funny enough I did see a Max in town yesterday and I've never noticed one in Warrington before?

Bike now sold :clapping: so as soon as the funds are in the bank I'll be on the hunt for a nice Max :punk:

Back