Sweet New Carrozzeria Wheels VMAX

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are nice wheels! It's too bad they are only making them in 18 inch size and not 17s.

Will they fit a stock Vmax?
And what are the affects of putting 18" rims on your VMax?
I noticed there aren't any prices listed for them. Must be second mortgage range.

Last edited:
18's will fit on a Max. They look better IMHO. The reason why people prefer the 17's is because of better choice in tires.

Isn't the new Max supposedly have a 17" front and an 18" rear? Thought I'd read that somewhere just recently. Perhaps the 18" wheel just might become more popular with time.

mikemax04 said:
Isn't the new Max supposedly have a 17" front and an 18" rear? Thought I'd read that somewhere just recently. Perhaps the 18" wheel just might become more popular with time.

I read that too MIke, I think that is kind of a stupid set up. It will be hard to get a matched set of tires.

RacerMark, did you ever get a set? Does anyone else have a set? These rims really do look good... I think I saw them for around $2,000... Is this a good price? Anybody have any venders to recommend?

RacerMark, did you ever get a set? Does anyone else have a set? These rims really do look good... I think I saw them for around $2,000... Is this a good price? Anybody have any venders to recommend?

I have a pair from www.wildbros.com and they are awesome! They have a fitment issue on the front right now that they are working out. They have my front wheel and are making me a custom front wheel. We'll see how they come out on it... :confused2:

Attachments

• 100_2342.jpg
    100_2342.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 71
  • 100_2343.jpg
    100_2343.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 63

Latest posts

Back