• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Switch handle right

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whiskey

Reaction score
Looking for right switch handle with the paint and the letters in good condition. It's the covers that looking for. But I can't be choose.

Is there anyone out there please let me now.

Whiskey, I'm always on the lookout for nice clean controls at good prices. Unfortunately it seems everybody wants like new sets too. One good thing is I think Yamaha made the same control for a few different bikes. Of course if it says Vmax in the description it is twice the price!
Maybe Virago controls are the same. I'm sure someone else here knows for sure.
Good luck in your quest.

The right side is harder to come across nice. I am sure I have a nice left side but not sure about the right side. I know that someone years ago offered a new decal kit so you could freshly paint or coat one and then redo the letters.

Sean

And why need the letters? Everyone should know what the switches do... When i don't i just take a peek at my other bike... :biglaugh:

I just ordered a new one from K&N in Tulsa. If you say you are a VMOA member, you get a great discount. Deal with Tyler McDonald.

Whiskey, I'm always on the lookout for nice clean controls at good prices. Unfortunately it seems everybody wants like new sets too. One good thing is I think Yamaha made the same control for a few different bikes. Of course if it says Vmax in the description it is twice the price!
Maybe Virago controls are the same. I'm sure someone else here knows for sure.
Good luck in your quest.

Attached are the 2 styles Ventures use.

1st one has cruise control functions.

Gary

Attachments

• PICT4052.jpg
    PICT4052.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 22
  • PICT4412.jpg
    PICT4412.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 20
We used a venture unit on a vmax cruise control setup (still working on the final cables and eletrical parts). Relocated the fuel switch.

Sean

I needed to replace mine on the wife's Radian (same style switch housings as the Vmax. I wanted new ones too for both left and right. Did find an OEM NOS one for the left on ebay for less that $50.00 but could not find a right one.

Ended up buying an aftermarket on from this ebay seller. haven't received it yet, so can't comment on the quality of it yet.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-RIGHT-C...Parts_Accessories&hash=item35b5b15b36&vxp=mtr

Mike

Latest posts

Back