Symphony of power

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redneksoldier

Supporting Member
Reaction score
We got a welcomed break from the cold today and on a Saturday! I'm sitting on my porch drinking coffee and getting ready to go take care of all my domestic chores. I live about 15 miles outside of Tulsa on a very popular motorcycle route. Nicely paved backroad with some fun curves and very little LEO activity. I keep hearing groups of mostly sportbikes singing past on the main road. We live near long straightaway followed by a 90° hard curve and another long straight. I get to hear them on approach, downshifting, and then running through the gears on the next straightaway. Sounds amazing when a group of 4 or 5 run through that stretch. Think I'll hurry through the chores and get out for a ride! I've had the fever for a month now.

60 plus degrees here in Denver, a bike show and swap meet at the Coliseum and the ground hog didnt see his shadow. Spring is getting close!!

I’m hoping for an early spring, but Pux Phil is only 40% accurate. Guess he’s not better then weather person.

No doubt. The weather people here do pretty good 1-2 days out, max. Don't even bother looking at their forecast past that.

Well, it’s pretty funny really. I was reading the local news and they say Pux Phil is always right, hasn’t done us wrong yet in a hundred some years lol... and at the bottom of the article was a disclaimer basically from NOAA saying that he’s only right 40% of the time. My weather people are just as good as yours, sometimes worse lol

Latest posts

Back