Synch tool

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NHVmaxpower

Reaction score
Does anyone have a synch tool they are willing to let me use? I don't want to buy one I can't see spending the money on a tool I'll need 1 time. If you have one & wish to lend it to me I would appriciate it. Thanks .

Does anyone have a sync tool they are willing to let me use? I don't want to buy one I can't see spending the money on a tool I'll need 1 time. If you have one & wish to lend it to me I would appreciate it. Thanks .

this
tumblr_mj4dd6mzE71rkod5mo1_500.gif

I usually sync mine once a month during riding season. It's gonna be money well spent to buy one, or build yourself one with clear tubing and ATF.

Ya I'm intimately familiar with mine. Build one, there is a thread on hear about how to do it, but there are some youtube videos that show how step by step.

yea i didn't catch the one time thing either. my original 2 port one was like $20. not bad and it worked. got me through maybe 8 synch's over 2 seasons.

I didnt realize carbs need synching so often. I"ve had bikes all my life & never knew this. Guess you learn something new every day ahe?

You may be amazed at the Horsepower and mileage gains of doing a sync every few months. I use touch up paint to lock the screws in place after adjustment so it holds up longer. Still, it's a good idea to do much more than just one time. Things do change with use.

I didnt realize carbs need synching so often. I"ve had bikes all my life & never knew this. Guess you learn something new every day ahe?
I have owned a lot of bikes in my lifetime and found the Vmax carbs need to be spot on for it to perfom as it should . I invested in a set of Carbtunes many years ago and I am not sorry I did, so do yourself a favor and invest in one of the handiest tools you will always use and have. If you ever get rid of your Max you won't have any problems selling the tool....

That's one tool worth having Bro. Like many others have mentioned, I check my sync often. I always sync before idle mixture adjustment too. Put the coffee on, I'll be up
there soon in the old cage.

Back