T Boost

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike B

Reaction score
Hi guys, I just picked up a '92 Vmax, she's been a bit neglected and I've stripped it down.
Question, It has a switch on the front which the last owner, who had no motor knowledge at all, said was already fitted previously.
I know it alters the Revs the V Boost comes in, but can someone tell me what the 3 way switch does/ in what order.

Mike

Depending on how the switch is oriented top position is vboost on at 3k, middle is vboost off and bottom would be normal vboost at 6k or reversed.

David Justiss
USAF First Sergeant

Hi guys, I just picked up a '92 Vmax, she's been a bit neglected and I've stripped it down.
Question, It has a switch on the front which the last owner, who had no motor knowledge at all, said was already fitted previously.
I know it alters the Revs the V Boost comes in, but can someone tell me what the 3 way switch does/ in what order.

Mike
This might be the Dale Walker switch? If so the 1st position is for stock V-boost, 2nd position is for no V-boost, 3rd position is for full time V-boost.

Back