Tail of the dragon 10/12 - 10/15

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hooligans

Reaction score
I'll be in and around Route 129 this weekend - I'll have my Vmax and a few other bikes. Last ride on the Vmax before it's torn down and reborn over this winter.

Holler at me if anyone will be around that area and we can link up for a ride.

I'll be in and around Route 129 this weekend - I'll have my Vmax and a few other bikes. Last ride on the Vmax before it's torn down and reborn over this winter.

Holler at me if anyone will be around that area and we can link up for a ride.
Busy today but I maybe can sneak out tomorrow. I live 14 miles from the TN side

Kyle,

Wouldn't you know - got into the area and didn't have cell service until I left so I couldn't check the forum. I go every year - maybe next time we can link up.

2712910.jpg

The Vmax is fun to ride anywhere of course although the FZ6 lends itself to some easier cornering at speed...

2712912.jpg

Kyle,

Wouldn't you know - got into the area and didn't have cell service until I left so I couldn't check the forum. I go every year - maybe next time we can link up.

View attachment 70273

The Vmax is fun to ride anywhere of course although the FZ6 lends itself to some easier cornering at speed...

View attachment 70274
I figured service might be the case . A lot of people forget about that.LOL I am always here and we have out little Vmax get together every labor day weekend

Back